This article is rated A, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Absorbent Days presents An Absorbent Veteran!
- (the blog episode begins with SpongeBob, standing on a ladder, decorating his pinapple in camo)
- SpongeBob: Reach, SpongeBob! Reach! (tip-toeing on ladder, holding a piece of wallpaper) Almost there. (toe slips, causing SpongeBob to fall) Whoa!
- (SpongeBob lands on Gary's shell, in a sitting position)
- SpongeBob: Oh. Thanks, Gary! You're always there!
- Gary: Meow?
- SpongeBob: Oh, this? (pointing to camo) Well, as you are probably aware, Gary, today is Veteran's Day!
- Gary: Meow ma-meow meow?
- SpongeBob: Well, yes, it is also a day off from obedience school and work for the both of us. But, let us not forget why we have this day off. We are observing a holiday.
- Gary: Meow?
- SpongeBob: (sighs) Veteran's Day! My great-grandfather, Robert E. SquarePants, was a war veteran. He retired when I was born.
- Gary: Meow meow?
- SpongeBob: (lifts and hugs Gary) Oh, my snail Gary, Robert isn't with us anymore in the physical world. But trust me, he will always be right here (touches chest) and here (touches Gary's chest).
- Gary: Meow meow ma-meow?
- SpongeBob: In our hearts, Gary. In our hearts.
- (SpongeBob turns around and looks at the camo, hugging Gary)
- SpongeBob: Happy Veteran's Day, great-granddad! (salutes at the camo pineapple)
- Gary: Meow meow. (salutes as well) Meow meow?
- SpongeBob: (laughs) Yes, Gary. Obedience school is tomorrow.
- (blog episode ends)
|v • e • h|
Blabber Mouth • An Absorbent Memory • False Reality • Wrap It Up! • Wrap It Up! - Part Two: Keep It Under Wraps • Wrap It Up! - Part Three: Birthday Twist • Stuck in the Krusty Krab • A Star Garden • An Absorbent Veteran
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.