This article is rated A, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Absorbent Days presents Stuck in the Krusty Krab.
- [short begins at the Krusty Krab during closing time; the windows reveal a dark horizon and customers are beginning to leave the Krusty Krab; Squidward is pushing glasses into a tray hanging from his neck; Mr. Krabs is collecting the profits from the register; SpongeBob is cleaning the grill with his sponge]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, Mr. Squidward. It's finally closing time. I know you're just welling with happiness right now.
- Squidward: I guess you can tell because of my radiant smile. [a woman screams in the background at the sight of Squidward's plain face]
- Mr. Krabs: Uh...huh. Well, SpongeBob we're closing! How are you coming with that grill?
- SpongeBob: Almost spotless, sir. [begins scrubbing harder]
- Mr. Krabs: Well, I better get going. [begins walking out of the Krusty Krab] Have to spend some time with me pearls. I mean me Pearl. [walks out of Krusty Krab]
- Squidward: [sighs] Lucky. [looks toward kitchen] Come on, SpongeBob! We're leaving!
- SpongeBob: Hold on! Hold on! [scrubs hard on smudge] Almost...there.
- Squidward: Are you kidding me?! SpongeBob?! SpongeBob?! [looks into kitchen through window] SpongeBob! Do you hear me?!
- [SpongeBob's scraper throws up the smudge; the scraper hits Squidward, knocking him out through the Krusty Krab doors; the doors accidentally lock behind Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Ah. Spotless. [takes off gloves] Well, time to get to the ol' pineapple. [walks to doors; attempts to open doors, yet fails] Huh? [struggles harder] Their locked! [sent flying backward through table] What's going on? [hands search self for keys] Come on. Where are the keys? [speedily searches self] Where are those keys?! [key glows from outside of the Krusty Krab] There it is. Outside of the Krusty Krab. [pastes self to doors] I'm locked in. What will I tell Mr. Krabs?!
- [phone rings in background]
- SpongeBob: Huh?! [travels to the office] It's Mr. Krabs's office phone. [ring] I shouldn't pick it up. It's private. Wait! It might be Mr. Krabs calling to get me out of here. [picks up phone] Hello?! Mr. Krabs?!
- Female Fish: [on other line] Who are you calling a crab? Anyways, I think I left my purse inside of the Krusty Krab. Do you know if it is in there?
- SpongeBob: [seen looking through purse] Uh...yes, I think I see your purse.
- Female Fish: Really? You do?
- SpongeBob: Nope! [hangs up; laughs] Whoa. That was kind of fun. Hmm. I wonder. [phone rings]
- [scene cuts to montage of SpongeBob, making prank calls to various late-night callers; scene cuts to the next day, where Mr. Krabs is walking to the Krusty Krab in the morning]
- Mr. Krabs: Ah. Looks like another great day of work...[gasps] along with a riot?! [camera reveals a large riot] What the barnacles is going on?!
- Male Fish: You tell me! What's with your employees making prank calls about us overnight?!
- Riot: Yeah!
- Mr. Krabs: Employees? [sees key on ground] What is my Krusty Krab key doing on the ground. Only a buffon would lock himself in the Krusty Krab. [gasps] SpongeBob! Either that or it's Old Man Jenkins. [walks into Krusty Krab, seeing a hysterical SpongeBob] SpongeBob! What are you doing?! And stop that laughing!
- SpongeBob: Huh? Mr. Krabs, what's a riot doing outside of the Krusty Krab?
- [scene cuts to closing time that same night; Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and SpongeBob are lined up and ready to leave the Krusty Krab for the night]
- Mr. Krabs: Ah. Closing time. Are we all going to leave the Krusty Krab at the same time?
- Squidward: [sighs] Sir, why do I have to take this initiation? I didn't lock myself in the Krusty Krab.
- Mr. Krabs: Mr. Squidward!
- Squidward: Fine. Yes, sir.
- SpongeBob: And yes as well, Mr. Krabs.
- Mr. Krabs: Great. Let's get going then. [all walk out of the Krusty Krab]
- [Old Man Jenkins is then seen walking toward the doors, yet fails at opening the doors]
- Old Man Jenkins: Oh, barnacle sticks. Not again. [phone rings] What's that?
- [short ends]
|v • e • h|
Blabber Mouth • An Absorbent Memory • False Reality • Wrap It Up! • Wrap It Up! - Part Two: Keep It Under Wraps • Wrap It Up! - Part Three: Birthday Twist • Stuck in the Krusty Krab • A Star Garden • An Absorbent Veteran
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.