This article is rated A, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Absorbent Days presents Wrap It Up! - Part Three: Birthday Twist.
- [short begins at SpongeBob's pineapple; SpongeBob is entering the pineapple, holding the gift]
- French Narrator: Ah, here we have SpongeBob, entering his pineapple with ze gift item...
- American Narrator: Hey, get out of here! This is the United States! Go back to France! [clears throat] Sorry about that. Here we have SpongeBob, entering his pineapple with the gift item for Gary. Let us check on what he is now going to do with such an item.
- French Narrator: You know I was just about to say all zat, right?
- SpongeBob: [camera slowly pans down towards the living room; SpongeBob sits down on the couch] Are you ready to be given to Gary?
- Gift Item: Yeah, I just feel bad about not being able to be wrapped. [sighs] Now there won't be any suspense, will there?
- SpongeBob: Oh, yes there will.
- Gift Item: What do you mean?
- SpongeBob: Well, let's just say it was all part of Sandy's technological genius.
- Gift Item: What's going on, SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob: When Sandy put the nothing-ness around you, it was really a cloaking device. You been under a one-way plastic wrap all of this time.
- Gift Item: [now appears with wrap over him] What?! You guys wrapped me up under something?! [box begins shaking] Get me out of here!
- SpongeBob: Stop it, gift! Think about it. You made it all of the way to this house in this box. And besides, you can't even see that you're in a box.
- Gift Item: [box stops shaking] I guess you're right. But it's still dark in here. I need something like a flashlight or something.
- SpongeBob: I don't think you want any light. Gary's sparkling eyes when he sees you are going to be light enough.
- Gary: [heard offscreen] Meow meow.
- SpongeBob: [gasps] It's Gary! Quickly! Hide!
- Gift Item: Uh...SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: Oh. [chuckles] Right.
- Gary: [rolls into the room] Meow meow meow.
- SpongeBob: Are you hungry, Gary? [steps down to floor] Well, that's good, because I have something that will feed your pleasure senses.
- Gary: Meow?
- SpongeBob: [places gift onto the ground] Here you go, Gary. Your gift for your birthday.
- Gary: Meow! [opens gift; takes out gift] Meeeeow! [hops up and down, laughing] Meow! Meow! Meow!
- SpongeBob: [laughs] I knew you'd like it. [laughs with Gary]
- Gary: [sighs in relief] Meow ma-meow mo-ma-meow meow.
- SpongeBob: Yeah. Wait? What? What do you mean it's such a great gift despite the fact that it's not your birthday?
- Gary: Meow. [slugs away] Meow meow ma-meow meow meow meow.
- SpongeBob: Perhaps you've said too much? Gary, get back here! [runs to Gary] Gary!
- [short ends]
|v • e • h|
Blabber Mouth • An Absorbent Memory • False Reality • Wrap It Up! • Wrap It Up! - Part Two: Keep It Under Wraps • Wrap It Up! - Part Three: Birthday Twist • Stuck in the Krusty Krab • A Star Garden • An Absorbent Veteran
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.