This article is rated A, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Absorbent Days presents Wrap It Up! Part Two: Keep It Under Wraps.
- [short begins with SpongeBob, walking down an empty Bikini Bottom field]
- SpongeBob: That was a close one, Mr. Gift. [points to gift] If it weren't for your fear of being wrapped, I wouldn't have had to make a hasty escape.
- Gift Item: I can't help it! It's so dark under there. It's like having your eyes closed but they're not!
- SpongeBob: But you made me jump out of the window! Too bad I wasn't on the first floor. Now Gary is going to be looking out of them again...and we all know that we have enough cans.
- [scene cuts to SpongeBob's pineapple; Gary is peeping out of the window]
- Gary: Meow. [intrigued] Meeeow. [in disgust] Meooow.
- Male Fish: [offscreen] Hey! Snail! I thought I told you to stop peeping at my house! Do I need to get the cops to tell you...again?! [throws can into house] I better not see it again!
- Gary: Meow! [shuts window]
- [scene cuts back to SpongeBob and the gift; SpongeBob is inside of Sandy's treedome now]
- SpongeBob: Sandy?! Sandy, are you in here?! Sandy?!
- Sandy: [comes down from tree via dropping floorboard] SpongeBob?! [lands on floor] What are you doing in here? Especially on a Thursday.
- SpongeBob: Sandy, I have a problem and it may take a few minutes to explain if you don't mind.
- Sandy: Let me guess. You tried to find the perfect gift for Gary yet the gift that you purchased hates being wrapped so you've brought him here to see if I could do anything about it.
- SpongeBob: Yep? How'd you know?
- Sandy: [points to gift; reads tag] "Warning: Gift may cause consumer to have to visit a friend's house in order rehabilitate the gift out of its fear of being wrapped." [walks to corner]
- SpongeBob: Oh. Well, what do you think this could be, Sandy?
- Sandy: To me, it looks like your little gift item has a case of...Timeperias Syndrome.
- SpongeBob: Timeperias Syndrome? Is it serious?
- Sandy: Well, if not treated immediately, then the gift item may never be able to even be in a house. The syndrome states that the fish...or talking item...will have an intense fear to be under anything, including itself.
- SpongeBob: Well, what's the cure for it, Sandy?
- Sandy: Well, the only known treatment for Timeperias Syndrome is for the fish, or talking item, in question to suspect that he or she is not covered in anything.
- SpongeBob: It must be working then, Sandy. The gift right here is under your treedome and it hasn't even shaken in fear yet. Hey, you feel something vibrating? [looks at hands, only to see the gift item shaking with fear]
- Sandy: [in tool box] Let's see. I don't have any traditional items to cure Timeperias Syndrome. All I have is [holds up emptiness] this!
- SpongeBob: Uh...what is it, Sandy?
- Sandy: It's nothing, SpongeBob. It's absolute nothing-ness but air. [walks toward the gift] Now I'll give the air to the gift.
- Gift Item: Please don't hurt. Please don't hurt. Please do anything but hurt. [retracts body]
- Sandy: Don't worry. It won't hurt a bit. [places nothing-ness on top of the gift] There we go. Fits just like a glove.
- Gift Item: [releases clinch] Really? Is it over? [looks around] Hey, you didn't even do anything. [sighs] Thanks for nothing.
- Sandy: Oh, didn't I? [winks at SpongeBob]
- SpongeBob: [winks back at Sandy] Yep. Thanks for the help. Well, let's get you home. Gary's going to be hysterical when he gets you. [walks out of treedome] Thanks, Sandy.
- [To be continued...]
|v • e • h|
Blabber Mouth • An Absorbent Memory • False Reality • Wrap It Up! • Wrap It Up! - Part Two: Keep It Under Wraps • Wrap It Up! - Part Three: Birthday Twist • Stuck in the Krusty Krab • A Star Garden • An Absorbent Veteran
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.